Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song: "Hari Bole Modera Gaura Elo”. The Official Name for this song is Sri Nagara Kirtana Sri Nama Song 8. Bhaktivinoda Book's Name is Gitavali . Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that Maha prabhu has spread the Hare Krishna Mantra all over the universe.In this sankirtan Nitya nanda and Sri Caitanya other associates helped Him to spread this nectar all over.This sankirtan is effective that even the atheist can get converted to devotees.
(refrain) ‘hari’ bole’ modera gaura elo
elo re gauranga-canda preme elothelo
nitai-adwaita-sange godrume pasilo
sankirtana-rase mete nam bilailo
namera hate ese preme jagat bhasailo
godruma-basir aj duhkha dure gelo
bhakta-vrnda-sange asi’ hata jagailo
nadiya bhramite gora elo namer hate
gaura elo hate, sange nitai elo hate
nace matoyara nitai godrumera mathe
jagat matay nitai premera malasate
(tora dekhe’ ja’ re)
adwaitadi bhakta-vrnda nace ghate ghate
palaya duranta kali podiya bibhrate
ki sukhe bhasilo jiva goracander nate
dekhiya suniya pasandir buka phate
(refrain) Our Lord Gaura came chanting "Hari! Hari!"
(1) Lord Gauranga-canda came looking very disheveled, as if mad, due to ecstatic love of God, and along with Lord Nityananda and Advaita Acarya, He entered the land of Godruma.
(2) Deeply absorbed in the intoxicating mellows of sankirtan, He distributed the holy name. Having come to the Marketplace of the Holy Name, He caused the whole universe to swim in ecstatic love of God.
(3) Today all the miseries of the residents of Godruma-dvipa have gone far away, for Lord Gauranga, having come here along with all His devotees, caused the Marketplace of the Holy Name to appear here in Godruma.
(4) Wandering all over the land of Nadiya, Lord Gaura came to the Marketplace of the Holy Name. Lord Gaura came to the Marketplace along with Nitai.
(5) Maddened with ecstasy, Lord Nityananda dances in the fields of Godruma. Due to ecstatic love of God, He moves His powerful arms like a challenging wrestler and thus overwhelms the universe in ecstasy.
(6) (Oh, all of you please go and see!) The Vaisnavas headed by Advaita Acarya are dancing along the banks of the Ganga from one bathing ghat to the next! At such a sight as this, the wicked personality Kali falls into great danger and thus runs for his life.
(7) In what indescribable happiness did all living beings swim while Lord Gauracandra was dancing? By seeing and hearing of such pastimes, the hearts of the atheists break.