vibhavari sesa, aloka-pravesa,
nidra chari’ utho jiva
bolo hari hari, mukunda murari,
rama krishna hayagriva
nrisimha vamana, sri-madhusudana,
yasoda dulala, govinda-gopala,
brajera rakhala, gopa-vrinda-pala,
navina nirada, rupa manohara,
nama-sudha-rasa, gao krishna-jasa
rakho vacana mana mora
(2) Lord Hari [Krishna] incarnated as the half-man, half-lion, Nrisimha. He appeared as a dwarf-brahmana named Upendra and is the killer of the Madhu demon. He is the beloved son of the King of Vraja, Nanda Maharaja, and is blackish in complexion. He is the slayer of the Putana witch and the destroyer ofthe demon Kaitabha. All glories to Lord Hari, who appeared as Lord Rama, the son of King Dasaratha.
(3) He is the darling of mother Yasoda; the giver of pleasure to the cows, land, and spiritual senses; and the protector of the cows. He is the Lord of the Vrindavana forest; the gopis’ beloved; the lover of Radhika; and the most beautiful personality in all the worlds.
(4) As Ramacandra He brought about the end of the demoniac King Ravana; as Krishna He stole the older gopis’ butter; He stole the younger gopis’ clothes while they were bathing in the Yamuna. He is a cowherd boy of Vraja and the protector of the cowherd boys. He steals the hearts of all and always holds a flute.
(5) Lord Krishna is worshiped by the best of yogis and is the son of Nanda. He removes all the fears of the inhabitants of Vraja. He is the color of a fresh rain cloud, and His form is enchanting. When He wanders about, playing His flute, He looks very charming.
(6) He is the son of Yasoda and the killer of King Kamsa, and He sports in the rasa dance among the groves of Vraja. Krishna engages in this rasa dance underneath the kadamba trees, and He resides in the forest of Vrindavana.
(7) He increases the ecstasy of His devotees. He is the reservoir of all love and is the transcendental Cupid who uses His flowered arrows to increase the loving desires of the gopis. He is the pleasure of the gopis’ hearts and the abode of all wonderful qualities.
(8) Lord Krishna is the life of the River Yamuna. He is always absorbed in amorous pastimes, and He is the moon of the gopis’ minds, which are like the cakora birds that subsist only upon moonlight. O mind, obey these words of mine and sing the glories of Sri Krishna in the form of these holy names, which are full of nectarean mellows.
Vibhavari sesa – Sung by Srila Prabhupada
Vibhavari sesa – Sung by HH Bhakti Bringa Govinda Swami
Vibhavari sesa – Sung by HH Lokanatha Swami
Vibhavari sesa – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Vibhavari sesa – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu