Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Marakata Darapana Barana Ujora”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes Srimati Radharani’s state after seeing Nanda’s son – Lord Krishna. According to Govinda Das Kaviraj, the outcome of such condition will be union with Lord Krishna.
marakata-darapana barana ujora
hera-ite prati anga ananga agora
na bhujalumki kahala aruna nayana
hanala ata-e kusuma-sara bana
e sakhi kahe bhetalumnanda-nandana
madira gahana dahana bhela candana
taikhane dakhina pabana bhela bama
saha-i na pariye himakara-nama
sahaja seja kamala-dala pati
kulabati yubati le-u nija sati
tamhi rahala mana locana lagi
dhairaja laja dure gela bhagi
ki phala ekala bikala-parana
gobinda-dasa kaha milaba kana
(1) He is splendid like a sapphire mirror. His limbs eclipse even Kamadeva.
(2) I do not know of any eyes like His reddish eyes, eyes that shoot Kamadeva’s arrows.
(3) O gopi-friend, whom did I meet? It was Nanda's son. Because of Him a palace has now become a wild forest and a blazing fire has become cooling sandal paste.
(4) Because of Him the southern wind now blows from the north. Because of Him I cannot bear the glistening moonlight.
(5) Please make a bed from lotus leaves and petals. This pious girl will rest upon it.
(6) My thoughts rest in Him. My eyes yearn for Him. My shyness and my peaceful composure are now thrown far away.
(7) What fruit will come from the great state of confusion in this girl's life? Govinda dasa says: She will meet Krsna.