Jiva Goswami has written this song “Partha Kratu Raja Pratha”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 28 Verse 38; Virudavali 3. In this song, Jiva Goswami has sung the praises of the glorious and splendid Sri Krishna.
ajsam prati datta-bhrama vijsam prati sad-vibhrama
chinna-prati-hantrastraka tat-tadana-jic chatraka
evam krta-tat-tat-kriya tvam rajasi gostha-priya. vira.
1) O Lord who arranged for King Yudhisthira to perform the rajasuya-yajna, O Lord whose rumbling chariot could be heard even by the elephants holding up the directions, O Lord who returned to Your own city, . . .
2) O Lord who saw the great Saubha airplane flying in the sky, O Lord who with arrows destroyed that airplane, O Lord who, weapon against weapon, fought with Salva, . . .
3) O Lord who broke apart the Saubha airplane, O Lord who pretended to be bewildered by Salva's mystic tricks, O Lord whose pretended bewilderment bewildered the saintly sages . . .
4) O Lord who broke Salva's weapons, O Lord who with many blows defeated Salva, O Lord who with a club broke the Saubha airplane to pieces, O Lord who removed Salva'spride, . . .
5) O Lord who with an arrow cut off Salva's right hand, O Lord who with the cakra cut Salva's neck, O Lord who thus performed many wonderful activities, O hero, O beloved of Vraja, You are very glorious and splendid.