Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur has written a song ”Vaikuntha Hoite Srestha”. In this song Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati describes about Lord Krishna’s various pass times in Dham’s and the importance of each Dham. In each Dham Govinda performs his leela for the pleasure of His devotees. The highest abode of divine love can be attained at the banks of Radha Kunda.
vaikuntha hoite srestha mathura nagari,
janama labhila yatha krsnacandra hari
mathura hoite srestha vrndavana dhama,
yatha sadhiyache hari rasotasava-kama
vrndavana hoite srestha govardhana-saila
giridhari-gandharvika yatha krida kaila
govardhana hoite srestha radha-kunda-tata
premamrte bhasaila gokula lampata
govardhana giri-tata radha-kunda chadi'
anyatra ye kare nija kunja puspa-badi
nirbbodha tahara sama keha nahi ara
kunda-tira sarvottama sthana – premadhara
(1) Higher than Vaikuntha is Mathura city, since there occurred the Advent of Sri Krsnacandra Hari.
(2) Better than Mathura is Vrndavana, the holy place where Lord Hari enjoyed the joyous dance of amorous grace.
(3) Above Vrndavana Dhama is Govardhana Hill, the lifter of the Hill, and His Consort, there did intimately revel.
(4) Even higher than Govardhana Hill is the banks of Radha-kunda that the Sweetheart of Gokula overfloods sweet love abound.
(5) Who would select for his worship, any other place, disregarding this sacred pond at Govardhana's base?
(6) Such a foolish fellow surely can't be found! The highest abode of love divine is the banks of Radha-kunda."