Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Bhita Lajjita Devesa Kirita”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 61 Verses 247 to 251. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes how Lord Indra worshipped Sri Krsna (post the shattering of Indra’s pride).
bhita-lajjita-devesa-kirita sprsta-pada he
vasava-stuta sarvajna jita-mayasta-dusana
dharma-pala khala-dhvamsin dusta-mana-ghna-cestita
sakra-siksaka sakratva-prada surabhidita
surabhi-prarthitendratva sri-govinda namo'stu te
(1) Embarrassed and frightened, Lord Indra, the king of the demigods offered prayers to You and touched his crown to Your lotus feet. O Lord Krsna, O knower of everything, You removed his illusion and forgave his offenses.
(2) O Lord Krsna, protector of the principles of religion, O killer of the demons, You removed Lord Indra's wicked pride and forgave his offenses unto You, because You are very affectionate to those who take shelter of You.
(3) O Lord Krsna, after You instructed Indra You gave him permission to return to his heavenly post. A transcendental surabhi cow glorified You, saying that You were the actual Indra(monarch). O Lord who is known as Govinda (Pleaser of the cows), I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
(4) O Lord krsna, the surabhi cow bathed You with it's milk as the demigods worshipped You and the elephant Airavata bathed Lord Indra with celestial Ganges water from it's trunk.
(5) O Lord Krsna, You delighted the cows, cowherd men and gopis, and granted auspiciousness to the residents of all the words. You filled king Indra joy and increased the bliss of the entire universe.