radha-krishna prana mora jugala-kisora
jivane marane gati aro nahi mora
kalindira kule keli-kadambera vana
ratana-bedira upara bosabo du’jana
syama-gauri-ange dibo (cuwa) candanera gandha
camara dhulabo kabe heri mukha-candra
gathiya malatir mala dibo dohara gale
adhare tuliya dibo karpura-tambule
lalita visakha-adi jata sakhi-brinda
ajnaya koribo seba caranaravinda
sri-krishna-caitanya-prabhur daser anudasa
seva abhilasha kore narottama-dasa
(2) In a forest of small kadamba trees on the bank of the Yamuna, I will seat the divine couple on a throne made of brilliant jewels.
(3) I will anoint Their dark and fair forms with sandalwood paste scented with cuya, and I will fan Them with a camara whisk. Oh, when will I behold Their moonlike faces?
(4) After stringing together garlands of malati flowers I will place them around Their necks, and I will offer tambula scented with camphor to Their lotus mouths.
(5) With the permission of all the sakhis, headed by Lalita and Visakha, I will serve the lotus feet of Radha and Krishna.
(6) Narottama dasa, the servant of the servant of Sri Krishna Caitanya Prabhu, longs for this service to the divine couple.
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HH Bhakti Bringa Govinda Swami
Radha Krishna Prana Mora 01 – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Radha Krishna Prana Mora 02 – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HG Agnidev Prabhu
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HG Ananta Nitai Prabhu
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Radha Krishna Prana Mora – Sung by HG Krsna Kirtan Prabhu