Bhaktivinod Thakur has written a song “Ohe Harinam Tava Mahima Apar”. The Official Name for this song is Namastakam Song 7. This song is taken from the book Gitavali. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that Sri Krishna is the originator of this universe. We are His parts and parcels. He is transcendental and He gives pleasure to all His devotees. He emancipates all the afflicted soul from this material world of sorrows.
ohe harinam, tava mahima apar
tava pade nati ami kori bar bar
gokuler mahotsava ananda-sagar!
tomar carane padi’ hoiya katar
tumi krsna, purna-vapu, rasera nidan
tava pade podi’ tava guna kori gan
je kore tomar pade ekanta asroy
ta’r arti-rasi nas koroha niscoy
sarva aparadha tumi nasa koro ta’r
nama-aparadhavadhi nasaho tahar
sarva-dosa dhauta kori’ tahara hrdoy-
simhasane baiso tumi parama asroy
`raso vai sah’ boli’ veda kore tuwa gan
magaye sarvada nama-sphurti sarva-ksane
(1) O holy name, Your glories are boundless! I therefore bow down at Your lotus feet again and again
(2) O festival of Gokula! O ocean of bliss! I fall down at Your lotus feet, for I am feeling very distressed and troubled at heart.
(3) You are Lord Krishna, Your divine form is perfect and You are the origin of all transcendental mellows. Falling down at Your lotus feet, I sing of Your divine qualities.
(4) You destroy the multitude of afflictions of that person who takes exclusive shelter at Your holy feet.
(5) O holy name, you destroy all his offenses, even those he might have committed to You directly.
(6) Cleansing him of all impurities, You, who are the supreme shelter, sit upon a throne within his heart.
(7) You are delightful and beautiful, the personification of complete cognizance and deep ecstasy. The Vedas sing of You, saying, “The Supreme Personality of Godhead is the personification of all transcendental mellows.”
(8) At the lotus feet of Srila Rupa Goswami, Thakura Bhaktivinoda constantly begs that at every moment there be the transcendental vibration of the holy name.