Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Vacya O Vacaka”. The Official Name for this song is Namastakam Song 6. This song is taken from the book Gitavali. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that there are two forms of Sri Krsna through which one can take shelter. The two transcendental forms are vacya and vacaka and out of both vacaka is the most merciful form. Vacaka form is the holy names of Govinda hari. There is no difference between Shri Krishna and the Holy names of Sri Krishna Chaitanya.
vacya o vacaka dui swarup tomar
vacya tava sri-vigraha cid-anandakar
vacaka swarup tava `sri-krsnaadi’ nam
ei dui swarupe tava ananta prakas
doya kori’ deya jive tomara vilas
kintu janiyachi natha vacaka-swarup
vacyapeksa doyamoy, ei aparup
nama nami bheda nai, vedera vacan
tabu nama nami ho’te adhika korun
krsnae-aparadhi jadi name sraddha kori’
prana bhori’ dake nam `rama, krsna, hari’,
aparadha dure jay, ananda-sagare
bhase sei anayase rasera pathare
vigraha-swarup vacye aparadha kori’
suddha-namasraye sei aparadhe tori’
bhakativinoda mage sri-rupa-carane
vacaka-swarup name rati anuksane
(1) O Lord, You possess two transcendental forms, properly called vacya and vacaka. The vacya is Your beautiful form full of transcendental knowledge and bliss.
(2) The vacaka forms are Your holy names, such as Sri Krsna, etc. This transcendental sound form is the resting place of the bliss of all souls.
(3) Your unlimited manifestations are found in these two forms. Taking pity and being very kind, they confer upon the fallen souls entrance to Your divine pastimes.
(4) But I have understood Your vacaka form to be more merciful than Your vacya form, O Lord. Thus do I find Your holy name most wonderful.
(5) It is the declaration of the Vedas that the holy name of the Lord and the Lord are nondifferent, yet still the holy name is more merciful than the Lord Himself.
(6-7) If one is an offender to Lord Krsna but respects His holy name and calls out with all his heart and soul, “Rama!” “Krsna” “Hari” then all his offenses depart, and that person then swims without difficulty in the ocean of divine bliss and transcendental mellows.
(8) A person may commit offenses to the vacya or the transcendental feature and personality of the Lord; but if he is under the shelter of the pure holy name, he crosses over all those offenses.
(9) At the lotus feet of Srila Rupa Goswami, Thakura Bhaktivinoda begs for constant attachment and love for the vacaka or divine holy name of the Supreme Lord.