Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Prasida Bala Gopala”. The official name of this song is Obeisances 25-26 Verses 94 to 101. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the enchanting childhood pastimes of Sri Krishna, which greatly delighted Mother Yashoda and increased her affection for Him.
(1) O Krsna, O little cowherd boy, O delight of the gopis, O performer of mischievous childhood pastimes in the company of Your like-minded friends of the same age, please be merciful to me.
(2) O Krsna, releasing the calves at the wrong time, You smiled to see the residents of Vraja lament. You would continually steal butter, and also feed it to the monkeys.
(3) O Krsna, entering the darkened store-room, making a staircase of the bench and the grinding mortar and pulling the ropes You broke the pots full of milk-products.
(4) O Krsna, Your limbs are illuminated with glistening jewels. Hearing the harsh complaints of the gopis, You became frightened and Your eyes moved restlessly. In this condition You gave great delight to Mother Yasoda.
(5) O Krsna, O Source of the devotee’s bliss, When Lord Balarama and Your other friends reported to Mother Yasoda that You had eaten clay, considering it very palatable foodstuff, whe reprimanded You very severely, thinking of Your welfare.
(6) O Krsna, moving Your eyes with pretended fear, You hid among Your friends. Denying the accusations of Lord Balarama and the others You vowed to Mother Yasoda that You were innocent.
(7) O Krsna, You opened Your small lotus mouth showed the entire universe to Mother Yasoda, She then understood Your transcendental opulence, although You again cast on illusion her by Your potency. All glories unto You.
(8) O Krsna, in this way You increased the love of Mother Yasoda, who affectionately embraced You. Because You fulfilled the benediction offered by Lord Brahma to Your devotees Drona and Dhara, (they were able to become Your parents).