Bhaktivinod Thakur has written a song: “Vande Vrndatavi”. Official Name for this song is Kalyana Kalpataru Introductory Prayer.Bhaktivinoda Book’s Name is Kalyana Kalpataru. Bhaktivinoda Thakura describes in this song how the book Kalyana Kalpataru got introduced .It was only to give transcedental ecstasy to Bhaktivinoda spiritual master.It is the devotee’s duty to encourage everyone by telling the importance of songs of god krishna .We can please shri krsna by singing Kirtan of Krishna We should also support the hare Krishna movement by helping others by telling the importance of chanting the Hare Krsna mantra.
gurum vande mahabhagamkrsnananda-svarupakam
yan mude racayisyamikalyana-kalpa-padapam
aprakrta-rasanandena yasya kevala ratih
tasyedam na samalocyampustakam prema-samputam
ayam kalpa-taror-namakalyana-padapah subhah
vaikuntha-nilaye bhativane nihsreyasahvake
tasya skandha-trayamsuddham vartate vidusam mude
upadesas thatha copalabdhistucchvasakah kila
asritya padapam vidvankalyanam labhate phalam
radha-krsna-vilasesudasyam vrndavane vane
sampujya vaisnavan vipransarva-jivamsca nityasah
kirtayami vinito 'hamgitam vraja-rasasritam
(1) Those aspirant practitioners who have first had profound meditation on the purport of great statements like "tattvamasi", etc., and who have attained unity with the bliss of merging into the Brahmana effulgence, themselves find that such so-called bliss is put to shame before the completely ecstatic spiritual relationship between the taster and tasted mellows. I offer my respectful obeisances unto that most astonishing abode of such totally blissful mellows, the very moon over Vrndavana: Sri Krsna, Who is the delightful festival for Sri Radhika's eyes.
(2) I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, which are the only shelter for all of the greatly fortunate devotees of Lord Krsna. His lotus feet cast out to a distant place the unbearable burden of the doctrine of undifferentiated monism, as it was propounded by Sripada Sankaracarya.
(3) I offer my respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of my most worshipable Gurudeva, who is the personified form of blissful Krsna consciousness. Jut to increase his transcendental happiness; I will compose the book known as "Kalyan Kalpa-taru".
(4) The aggregate of the following 24 elements I called "prakrti": the 5 gross elements, the 5 objects of the senses, the 5 working senses, the 5 knowledge-acquiring senses, mind, intelligence, ego, and mahattattva. The truth that is above and beyond all these is called "transcendental truth". That truth although being the original reservoir of all blissful spiritual mellows, is not appreciated by all persons, indeed, those who have not developed unalloyed love and attachment to this transcendental truth will not read this book, which is just like a small jewel box for guarding the most confidential gems of ecstatic love. Thus they simply remain attached to meditating on material bodily happiness, becoming completely submerged and drowned in the insignificant ocean of lust.
(5) In the abode of Vaikuntha, within the forest of ultimate good, there is one special wish-fulfilling desire tree of supreme auspiciousness, conspicuously present among all the others.
(6) This tree is divided into three principle branches known as "Upadesa" (spiritual advice), "Upalabdhi" (attainment of realization), and "Ucchvasa" (overflowing spiritual emotions), which increase the joy of all persons who are actually wise.
(7) The shelter of this special desire-tree produces the attainment of fruits in the form of auspiciousness. This means eternal servitude to the performance of Sri-Sri-Radha-Krsna's pastimes in the realm of the transcendental forest named Vrndavana, within the innermost secret abode of Vaikuntha.
(8) I now humbly perform the chanting of all the songs which are sheltered under the mood of Vraja, just to worship all of Lord Krsna's jiva souls. This includes all the Vaisnava residents of Vraja-dhama, Ksetra-dhama, and Navadvipa-dhama, as well as all the brahmanas who are beyond fruitive activities and speculative knowledge, as well as all the souls from Lord Brahma down to the untouchable outcastes and dogs.
div style=”text-align: center; “