Narottam Das Thakur has written this song “Ha Ha Prabhu Lokanatha”. This song is taken from the book Prarthana. In this song, Narottam Das Thakur requests his spiritual master, Lokanatha Gosvami to bestow his mercy.
ha ha prabhu lokanatha! rakho pada dvandve;
krpa drste caho yadi hoiya anande
mano-vascha siddhi tabe han purna trsna;
hethay caitanya mile setha radha-krsna
tumi na korile daya ke koribe ara;
manera vasana purna koro ei bara
e tina samsare mora ara keho nai;
krpa kori nija padatale deho thai
radha-krsna lila guna gao ratri dine;
narottama vascha purna nahe tuya vine
(1) O Lokanatha Gosvami, O my master, please place me at your lotus feet. If you are pleased with me, please place your merciful glance upon me.
(2) If you are satisfied with me, then all the wishes of my mind will be attained, and my
thirst for happiness will be satiated. If you are satisfied with me, then I will attain the association of Lord Caitanya. If you are satisfied with me, then I may be able to attain the association of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna.
(3) O master, if you do not become merciful to me, then what will become of me? Please fulfill my mind's desire, at least this one time.
(4) In the entire world there is no one as much in need of your mercy as I am. Please be merciful to me, and give me shelter at the soles of your lotus feet.
(5) Although he spends all his days and nights glorifying the transcendental pastimes and virtues of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna, Narottama dasa knows that his desire to attain Their association cannot be fulfilled without your mercy.