Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song ”Amar Emon Bhagya Kota Dine Ha’be”. The Official Name for this song is ”Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 3″. This song is taken from the book Kalyana Kalpataru. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that one should stay away from people who are enemies of Sri Krishna and are envious of Him. Association with such people will degrade our devotion services at the Lotus feet of Krsna Govinda Hare. Materialistic people will feel are behavior quite abnormal and will abandon us. At this time only a vaishnava will have mercy on us and will lead us to correct path of devotion.
amar emon bhagya kota dine ha'be
amare apan boli' janibe baisnabe
matta ho'ye krsna-guna gabo brndabane
karmi, jnani, krsna-dvesi bahirmukha-jana
ghrna kori' akincane koribe barjana
karma-jada-smarta-gana koribe siddhanta
acara-rohita nitanta asanta
batula boliya more panditabhimani
tyajibe amar sanga mayavadi jnani
kusanga-rohita dekhi' baisnaba-sujana
krpa kori' amare dibena alingana
sparsiya baisnaba-deha e durjana char
anande lobhibe kabe sattvika bikar
(1) After how many days will my good fortune dawn when a Vaisnava will consider me to be his very own property?
(2) By drinking the honey-wine ambrosia that has washed the lotus feet of my Divine spiritual master, I will become madly intoxicated and will sing wildly about the glorious qualities of Lord Krsna in Vrndavana.
(3) I will abandon the company of all fruitive actors, speculators, those who are envious of Krsna, as well as those who have turned away from the Lord, despising them as being insignificant.
(4) The smarta brahmanas who are simply after dull, materialistic fruitive results will conclude that I am a very agitated person and bereft of any proper behavior.
(5) Such puffed-up scholars, who are actually impersonalist speculators, will then renounce my association, considering me to be completely mad.
(6) Seeing me thus bereft of all bad association, the most virtuous true devotee of the Lord will then show his kindness to me by embracing me in great affection.
(7) Thus touching the body of the devotee this most wicked and rejected person will joyfully experience all the eight transcendental ecstatic sattvika transformations.