Bhaktivinod Thakur has written a song “Manasa Deho Geho Jo Kichu Mor”. The official Name for this song is ”Atma-Nivedana Song 3″. This song is taken from the book Sarangati. Bhaktivinoda Saraswati Thakura says that whatever birth one may take one should be associated with devotees. With the association of devotee one can attain Krishna Prema. Our relations in material world is temporary but with Govinda it is forever.
manasa, deho, geho, jo kichu mor
arpilu tuwa pade, nanda-kisor!
sampade vipade, jivane-marane
day mama gela, tuwa o-pada barane
marobi rakhobi-jo iccha tohara
nitya-dasa prati tuwa adhikara
janmaobi moe iccha jadi tor
bhakta-grhe jani janma hau mor
kita-janma hau jatha tuwa das
bahir-mukha brahma janme nahi as
bhukti-mukti-sprha vihina je bhakta
labhaite tako sańga anurakta
janaka, janani, dayita, tanay
prabhu, guru, pati-tuhu sarva-moy
bhakativinoda kohe, suno kana!
radha-natha! tuhu hamara parana
(1) Mind, body, and family, whatever may be mine, I have surrendered at Your lotus feet, O youthful son of Nanda!
(2) In good fortune or in bad, in life or at death, all my difficulties have disappeared by choosing those feet of Yours as my only shelter.
(3) Slay me or protect me as You wish, for You are the master of Your eternal servant.
(4) If it is Your will that I be born again, then may it be in the home of Your devotee.
(5) May I be born again even as a worm, so long as I may remain Your devotee. I have no desire to be born as a Brahma averse to You.
(6) I yearn for the company of that devotee who is completely devoid of all desire for worldly enjoyment or liberation.
(7) Father, mother, lover, son, Lord, preceptor, and husband; You are everything to me.
(8) Thakura Bhaktivinoda says, "O Kana, please hear me! O Lord of Radha, You are my life and soul!"