Narottam Das Thakur has written this song “Tumi To Doyara Sindhu”. This song is taken from the book Prema Bhakti Candrika. In this song, Narottam Das Thakur requests the Patita Pavana Lord to deliver him and accept him as a servant.
tumi to dayara sindhu, adhama janara bandhu,
mohe prabho! koro avadhana
podinu asat bhole, kama timingile gile,
ohe natha! koro paritrana!
yavat janama mora, aparadhe hoinu bhora,
niskapate na bhajinu toma
tathapi tumi se gati, na chadiho pranapati
a;ma sama nahika adhama
patita pavana nama, ghosana tomara syama,
upekhile nahi mora gati
yadi hoi aparadhi, tathapiho tumi gati,
satya satya yeno sati pati
tumi to parama deva, nahi more upekhiba,
suno suno para;nera isvara
yadi kori aparadha, tathapiho tumi natha,
seva diye koro anucara
kama mora hoto citta, nahi mane nija hita,
manera na ghuce durvasana
more natha angikuru, ohe vascha kalpataru
karuna dekhuka sarva jana
mo sama patita nai, tribhuvane dekho cai,
narottama pavana nama dhara
ghusuka saḿsare nama, patita pavana syama,
nija dasa koro giridhara!
narottama bodo duhki, natha! more koro sukhi,
tomara bhajana sankirtane
antaraya nahi yay, ei to parama bhaya,
nivedana kori anuksana
(1) O Lord, You are an ocean of mercy. You are the friend of the fallen souls. Please notice me. I have become like a non devotee, swallowed by the timingila fish of lust. O Lord, please protect me.
(2) In every birth I repeatedly offended You. In every birth I failed to worship You sincerely. No one is as fallen as I. Nevertheless, You are the only goal of my life. O Lord of my life, please do not abandon me.
(3) O Lord, You are known as Patita-pavana, the deliverer of the fallen, and You are also known as Syamasundara. Please do not ignore my appeal. Even if I am an offender, I think that You are the real goal of life. That is the truth.
(4) O Supreme Personality of Godhead, please do not neglect me. O master of my life, please hear my words. Even if I have committed offences to You, I always think of You as my master. Please allow me to serve You as Your associate and follower.
(5) Lust has destroyed my mind. I do not know what is actually beneficial for me. O Lord, You glance mercifully on all living entities and You are like a desire tree fulfilling the desires of everyone. Please accept me as Your servant.
(6) O Lord, You will not see anyone in these three planetary systems who is as fallen as I. O Lord, please accept the name "Narottama-pavana" (the deliverer of Narottama), and let that name be broadcast throughout the material world. O Lord Syamasundara, O lifter of Govardhana Hill, O deliverer of the fallen, please accept me as Your servant.
(7) Narottama dasa is very unhappy. O Lord please engage him in Your sankirtana movement and thus make him happy. O Lord, I am very afraid that I will not be able to overcome the many obstacles that stop me from advancing in devotional service. O Lord, at every moment I beg You to remove all those obstacles.