Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Gopa Kanya Vrata Prita”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 55 Verses 223 to 228. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the divine pastime when Sri Krsna stole the garments of the gopis while they were bathing in the Yamuna river.
gopa-kanya-vrata-prita prasida varadesvara
kadambarudha vande tvam citra-narmokti-kovida
gopi-vastrada he gopi-kamitakamita-prada
dehi sva-gopika-dasyam gopi-bhava-vimohita
(1) O Lord Krsna, You were pleased by the vow kept by the daughters of the cowherd men, and when they were intent on playing in the water of the Yamuna, You stole away their garments. O Lord, O Master of all those who give benedictions, please be kind unto us.
(2) O Lord Krsna, You climbed the kadamba tree and expertly spoke very amazing joking words to the gopis. Very eager to hear the gopi's prayers. You demanded that they beg for their garments. O Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.
(3) O Lord Krsna, clothed only with the waters of the Yamuna, the gopis were ardently in love with You. Afflicted by the cold waters, they emerged from the river, and You became pleased with their pure love for You.
(4) O Lord Krsna, smiling and speaking joking words, You placed the gopi's garments on Your shoulders. You instructed them to offer obeisances (to Varuna), and they did this, keeping one hand (to cover themselves).
(5) O Lord Krsna, when You requested that they offer obeisances with both hands, the gopis complied. You returned their garments and granted all their desires.
(6) O Lord Krsna, O great thief of the gopi's hearts and minds, O lover of the gopis, Who is enchanted by their love, please grant to me the service of Your own gopi friends.